Captour club at Phu Yen
On the occasion of opening the route from Hanoi – Tuy Hoa by Vietjet Air JSC, the members of Captour club has organize a 3 days trip from 10th to 12 Jun to experience Phu Yen and do research to upgrade the quality of their products.
The group includes tour operators from Captour’s members such as APT TRAVEL, Phuc Gia, Avitour, MrLinh’s Adventure, Easyviet, Nam Chau, Long Phu Tourist, Vinatourist,… and reporters from Government’s Enews, VnExpress, Travellive.
The group has had a chance to visit and research in key attractions such as Phu Yen: Mon Beach - Dien Cape, monuments Vung Ro – Nameless Boat, Xuan Dai Bay, Xep Beach, the shooting location of “Dear Brother” (original Vietnamese tittle “Toi thay hoa vang tren co xanh”) , Mang Lang Church, Rapids Circle, Nhan tower and last but not least, the fascinating Tuy Hoa Beach...
The group continue on evaluating the service quatily of restaurants and hotels in order to create the best tour for clients, including Cendeluxe hotel, Sao Vietnam, Kaya Hotel, Saigon - Phu Yen Hotel, Hung Vuong Hotel, Long Beach Hotel, Yasaka Huong Sen Hotel & Restaurant, Astop, Com nieu Tuy Hoa ...
- Meaningful photos from humanitarian trip in Quang Binh province
- Gala Dinner exchanges between Hanoi Tourism Association and Tourism Association provinces in 2016" will be held in Hanoi
- Captour Club promote tourism at VITM in 2016
- APT Travel promotes colaborations at ITE – HCMC 2015
- Club participation Captour cultural festivals, traditional craft village tourism Hanoi 2015
- Captour Club reenact Thang Long through “Memories of Hanoi”