Captour Club hosting the Gala Dinner with the theme “Cooperate for sustainable tourism”
To sum up the archievements of 2015, aiming for a better and more prosperous 2016, Captour Club – a HANTA’s member is hosting the Gala dinner “Cooperate for sustainable tourism”, with the final purpose to boost economic efficiency, bringing more recognition for domestic traveling brands, also a chance for club members from 3 regions to meet and communicate. The Gala dinner will be held at Grand Plaza 117 Tran Duy Hung, Hanoi, 15th Jan 2016 at 6pm.
The event’s guests included national leaders of tourism managements, leaders of tourism associations, members of Captour Club. Actor Le Viet Anh will also make an appearance along with numerous journalists and broadcaster.
2015 has come to an end. A year has passed with the unmesurable contributions and efforts from all members with the same goal to keep our home Captour Club growing. A year has passed with lots of archievements and also undone projects, let’s welcome 2016 with confidence and jubilation with new goals and stretch even further out there.
Guests will be savouring a 5 star quality dinner while enjoying jazzy performances in the warm joy of a new year to come.
We hope to see the presence of Captour family, friends and partners.
We would also like to send our utmost genuine gratitude to our leaders, our teams, fellow members, partners and friends for believing in us and supporting us since our establishment.
We wish you a healthy, successful and prosperous 2016!
To RSVP, please contact
Ms Hải Yến – Segretary
Telephone: 04 63268866
- Captour Club participated in BMTM International Tourism Fair 2016, the first time was held in Da Nang
- Combination between Farm trip and charitable “The winter in Northwest” - A heart for the future generation.
- Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism to celebrate World Tourism Day 2015
- Green Cat Ba – An Autumn Rendezvous
- Diễn viên Việt Anh tham gia thúc đẩy du lịch Hà Nội
- Khám phá làng Đại Bình - vựa trái cây Nam bộ ở Quảng Nam