Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism to celebrate World Tourism Day 2015
(TITC) – On 26 September 2015, in Ha Noi, Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism will hold a grand meeting in response to World Tourism Day 2015 under the theme “One Billion Tourists, One Billion Opportunities” with the technical support of the Environmentally and Socially Responsible Tourism Capacity Development (ESRT) Program funded by the European Union (EU-ESRT Project).
In the framework of the meeting, students from 5 universities in Ha Noi will collect the rubbish around Hoan Kiem Lake and Temple of Literature, parade by electric vehicles through main streets and old streets to raise public awareness of responsible tourism.
World Tourism Day is a global event to highlight the importance of tourism and its social, cultural, political and economic values. World Tourism Day 2015 with the theme “One Billion Tourists, One Billion Opportunities” emphasized benefits of one billion tourists for socio-economic growth, sustainable development and environmental protection.
New by Vietnam tourism
- Captour Club participated in BMTM International Tourism Fair 2016, the first time was held in Da Nang
- Combination between Farm trip and charitable “The winter in Northwest” - A heart for the future generation.
- Captour Club hosting the Gala Dinner with the theme “Cooperate for sustainable tourism”
- Green Cat Ba – An Autumn Rendezvous
- Diễn viên Việt Anh tham gia thúc đẩy du lịch Hà Nội
- Khám phá làng Đại Bình - vựa trái cây Nam bộ ở Quảng Nam